La Famiglia!!

My family is a huge Italian, Lebanese combination. In the past two weeks my twin sister Linda and her husband George came to visit from Frankfurt, Germany, my cousins Annette and Kathleen flew in from Atlanta and my daughter Cathryn arrived from the San Francisco bay area for 4 days. We also took a family portrait of immediate family, the first one in over 15 years. Although missing were, Louis, Cathryn, Crista, Ben, Julie, Mia and Nick, we still had 11 in the photo!! Here are some pics!

 The Family

 My brother-in-law George Liszt and I at The Bellagio

 My sister Linda Rocco and her husband George

 John Kawano, Moi, Linda Rocco Ravee Babu Suryadevara

Moi, George Liszt, Linda Rocco

The Girls

More family

Linda and George arrive!!

My daughter Cathryn and I

More Family

My daughter Cathryn and I


Follow Me!!





Comments

Popular Posts