Jodie Rocco - Vision of Love

Here is my video for "Vision of Love"! Yes, it's a cover of Mariah Carey's song. Watch it full screen for the best view as it was filmed in HD. I hope you like it!! Thank you to my Director Charlie Rock for the fabulous work on this project, including the photos and graphics. Props to Jill Kennedy Geeb at CT Rose Salon for the hair, it withstood 117 degree heat for more than 6 hours! And btw, Ray-Ban should sponsor my next video.... just sayin'. My song is available on Apple Music, Spotify and other major music sites. This video is dedicated to the memory of Peter Jones, Joey Mendez Perchia and Loren Kenneth Bybee for whom I recorded this song. We filmed in and around Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada. The illustrious desert landscape is magnificent! If the mountains could talk....





Here are some other great shots from before and during filming!







Follow Me!!













Comments

Popular Posts